• Engage Departments across the Corporation to assess recordkeeping practices and provide solutions to support effective management of records;
• Provide support to ensure the timely and efficient preservation and disposition of records and documents in accordance with the File Plan and Retention Schedule;
• Provide ongoing records management awareness and electronic records management training to employees.
Electronic Document and Records Management Solution (EDRMS)
• Provide records management specific support of the EDRMS (SharePoint);
• Manage SharePoint Information Architecture (Sites, Document Containers,Content Type Hub);
• Develop and maintain SharePoint training materials;
• Deliver end user training sessions.
• 5 years’ experience in administrating Corporate Records Management Programs, ideally in a Financial Institution.
• Comprehensive knowledge of applicable regulations and legislation and sound understanding of issues related to information protection within a financial institution.
• Experience in assessing policies and procedures, interpreting legislation, formulating recommendations.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience managing physical and electronic records management systems, policies and procedures.
• Demonstrated ability to communication effectively both verbally and in writing.
• In depth knowledge and experience with Microsoft SharePoint’s document management and collaboration tool.
• Knowledge and experience with federated records management solutions such as RecordPoint.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and in collaboration with others; .
• Demonstrated ability to function as a team member, motivator and facilitator.
• Demonstrates ability to be flexible, prioritize tasks and responsibilities and complete duties and projects within allotted time.
• Demonstrated ability to provide effective consultation and customer service.
• Demonstrated ability to manage, plan, implement, organize and problem solve in a complex dynamic environment.
• Attention to detail, with a high degree of accuracy.
• Appreciates the importance of maintaining confidentiality of company information.
• Graduation from a recognized College or University in Records and Information Management program or related field or a combination of certificate courses and professional experience.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Salary: Market competitive, commensurate with experience
• Bonus: Target rate based on annual Performance Agreement
• Long-term incentive plan: Achievement of corporate milestones
• Benefits: Industry competitive health & dental, RRSP, vacation, paid leave days
their interest but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.