To Tuesday 28 April 2015 - 05:00pm
April 27 & 28, 2015 | The Sheraton Hotel Ottawa | Ottawa, ON
Ready to Register? Click here.
Hello NCR IM community! New sessions have been added to the Spring Workshops Series!
The New Information Management Skills Workshops consistently provide some of the best IM training and professional development content in the National Capital Region. The Workshops format provides direct, hands-on learning, in small group settings, facilitated by knowledgeable, experienced, engaging leaders in the information management field. The Workshop topics will focus on skills and knowledge directly applicable to current IM projects and requirements, particularly in federal and municipal governments.
Agenda (click here to see an up to date list of Workshop Abstracts)
Topics and Speakers will include:
- Records Retention Scheduling - Sheila Taylor, Ergo IM Consulting (Full-Day - April 27th, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm)
- Making Your Written Advice Crystal Clear - Lewis Eisen, TBS (Half-Day - April 27th, 8:30 am - 12 pm)
- An Introduction to IM Performance Management - Joanne Lemmex, MIGHTY Purpose (Half-Day - April 27th, 1 - 4:30 pm)
- Implementing the TBS Information Management Common Core - Joelle Dagenais, Treasury Board Secretariat (Half-Day - April 28th, 8:30 am - 12 pm)
- Risk Profiles - Anne Lalonde, Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (Half-Day - April 28th, 8:30 am - 12 pm)
- Strategies for Business Analysis - Debra Power, Cogniva Information Solutions (Half-Day - April 28th, 1 - 4:30 pm)
Watch for further updates and a complete agenda coming soon. Abstracts are being added to our Agenda page daily.
Get Ready: As the new fiscal year starts, it’s time for performance discussions, establishing objectives, and determining learning plans. Make sure the Spring Workshops is on your learning plan for 2015.
Register: To view price and registration options, and to book your spot, click here.
Dates and Location: April 27 & 28, 2015 at The Sheraton Hotel, downtown Ottawa
Tweet about it!Follow us on Twitter, and join in the discussion! Tweet to us at @ARMA_NCR, and use the hashtag #IMskills2015 for this event.